I’m excited to be returning to full time ministry May 1 and to be more available and accessible to you all and our community. It’s a huge step forward in faith for New Hope and toward what He has planned for all of us together! We’re praying and preparing and expecting God to grow His church as we each faithfully do our parts. With this change, below are some of the things that we’ve put in place to keep in mind.
- 724-800-0188 is my new church number to call or text (expect a response within 24 hours Sunday-Thursday). Please delete my 3141 number. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’m here to serve the Lord and you and our community, so don’t hesitate to reach out to me via email/phone call/text/stopping by the church/social media/letter/etc. I look forward to getting to know each other better, to minister and grow together with you all and to dig into the Bible together to answer your questions. Especially if it’s out on the lake or by the stream or out in the woods or at the gun range. 🙂
- Jesus prayed that we would be so unified that we would be one just as He and the Father are one (John 17). That means that the devil is going to try to divide us (like he does with any family). Please don’t let him do that! Communicate with me (and each other) directly, openly, and honestly and I’ll do the same with you. This enables us to do our best to all understand each other even if we still don’t agree with each other.
- Fridays and Saturdays are my days off from New Hope.
- If an emergency arises on a Friday or Saturday, please reach out to an elder
- If the prayer sandwich-board is out along route 85 (below), I’m available for visitors. You can always reach out to schedule a meeting with me as well.
- The church building is always available for prayer or worship or study and the WIFI, coffee, and tea are always free. If you need to schedule time there, just reach out.