Call or text 724-800-0188 (expect a response within 24 hours Sunday-Thursday) or email email@example.com.
- Pastor Steve is here to serve the Lord and you and our community, so don’t hesitate to reach out via email/phone/text/stopping by the church/social media/letter/etc.
- Jesus prayed that we would be so unified that we would be one just as He and the Father are one (John 17). That means that the devil is going to try to divide us (like he does with any family). Please don’t let him do that! Communicate directly, openly, and honestly. This enables us to do our best to all understand each other even if we still don’t agree with each other.
- Fridays and Saturdays are Pastor Steve’s days off from New Hope.
- If an emergency arises on a Friday or Saturday, please reach out to an elder
- If the prayer sandwich-board is out along route 85 or if the front door lights are turned on, the church is open for visitors.
- The church building is available for prayer or worship or study and the WIFI, coffee, and tea are always free.